Media Companion 3.748 Crack With Keygen Free Download Latest Version
Media Companion 3.748 Crack 2022 allows you to browse movies, TV shows, music videos, posters, personal collections, and more and catalog your results. Also available as 32-Bit.
The downloadable executable is a 7z file that will auto-extract for you and creates a folder where you run it from. The app is portable so simply run Media Companion to get started. At first glance, Media Companion looks a little complicated. There’s a ton of forms and tabs to deal with. However, you only need to start at the top left under Search to find your first movie or TV show. For testing, we decided to go with Gotham and not enter any additional search terms or details and realized our first mistake was the default selected “Movies,” but there were also choices for TV Shows, Music Videos, or Home Movies.
Once you search, you select your options from the opposite panel and choose scrape. You can look up TVDB and IMDB, art, and more. Often, we see all sorts of information to enter from directors, actors, writers, and more but somehow a simple search of a TV or movie title isn’t as easy to find and execute in all places.
There are millions of possible searches from artists, movies, TV shows, posters, artwork, and so much more. We still think there’s a better way to unclutter the interface, but if you don’t mind a little learning curve to get used to the app, then Media Companion is hard to beat when you want every possible result.
Media Companion Crack Plus Torrent
Media Companion 3.748 Crack 2022 is a free, open-source Movie/TV Show manager and organizer, which has full integration with KODI. This Software’s Media Companion is able to can scan a directory containing your movie files and then compile all of the information it can regarding your collection. It is able to access a variety of different online databases such as IMDB, TMDB, and Yahoo! to populate the database with information about your media collection.
Media Companion has stacks of useful tools, but by far the best is its integration with KODI. All of the information in the Media Companion database is shared with KODI, as it is a DLNA-compliant media server. This means that you have access to it via your portable devices, SmartTV, or your gaming console.
Overall, Media Companion is a comprehensive solution for organizing your media. It is lightweight and, once installed, is almost fully automated, so you don’t have to worry about configuration too much. It’s almost impossible to remember all the movies and TV shows that you have seen so far and to recall the actors and directors’ names.
The app gathers media data from the Internet and integrates it into your collection. This includes data on posters, plot summary, actors and actor images, and ratings. This is why Media Companion comes in handy for all users who want to obtain all the necessary details about their favorite films. The user interface is clean and you should be able to work with this program pretty quickly.
Getting to grips with this app is not at all challenging:
The user interface is clean and you should be able to work with this program pretty quickly.
The app is capable of gathering information from the Internet by accessing the IMDB database and displaying various details about films such as outline, plot, stars, genre, actor, certification, runtime, director, and others too.
Adding a film to the main window is particularly simple as the app includes the “drag and drop” support. You can add multiple movies to the list, sort them by using the dedicated filters such as movie year, rating, alphabetical display, runtime, date added, and many others.
All the relevant information about movies or TV shows, just a few mice clicks away:
The app works fast when it comes to downloading posters and movie trailers from IMDB and film backdrops from TMDb. Of course, all the data imported by the app can be easily edited. The fire logs can be exported to an HTML list with customizable templates.
Not only does it render accurate information for films, but it also provides useful information about TV shows. It automatically downloads data about episodes, actor images, posters, and episode screenshots. Individual seasons can be handled separately as you can rename them by using set or custom parameters. The program also displays the missing episodes from your collection.
- XBMC Movies Link – Changes in MC update XBMC. TV Support will follow later. See Documentation
- Scrape Blu-Ray Folder structure.
- Scrape movie information from IMDB using the inbuilt scraper
- Scrape movie information from TMDB using XBMC scraper.
- Download movie posters from any of IMDb, TMDb, IMPA, and MPDB.
- Download movie backdrops from TMDb.
- Download artwork from Fanart. Tv
- Download movie trailers from IMDb & Yahoo!
- View and edit all obtained data.
- Saving of Media Tags in NFO.
- Include ‘ExtraThumbs’ & ‘ExtraFanart’ (For skins that support this function, movies need to be in individual folders)
- Auto-Rename using custom or set parameters
- Auto-Rename movie’s Folder using custom or set parameters
- Search and browse movies using a selection of filters and searches.
- Export to HTML movie details & artwork, with customizable templates.
- For Windows 7
- For Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Choice of inbuilt TVDb scraper or XBMC TVDb scraper
- Automatically download information for TV Shows and episodes from TVDb.
- Download actor images from either TVDb or IMDb.
- Download and select posters for Show and individual seasons.
- Download episode screenshot.
- Download artwork from Fanart. Tv
- Create a screenshot if the download is not available.
- Automatically rename episodes using set or custom parameters
- Include ‘ExtraThumbs’ & ‘ExtraFanart’ (For skins that support this function)
- Saving of Media Tags in NFO
- Display episodes missing from your collection.
- Display episodes in aired date order (so you can see where the specials fit in)
- Export to HTML TV details with customizable templates.