WinLock 8.2 Crack Plus Free Download Key Latest All Full Support Version
WinLock when that limit reached, Windows summarily power down. You can toggle the timer on / off from the tray. When enabled, it is impossible around it minus the password that is proper. Winlock Professional Free additionally lets one disable Windows hot secrets (such as Alt-Ctrl-Del, Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Esc, etc.), lock Windows desktop, modify the Start menu, and hide the Start button and club that is the switch and far more.
Wish to get a grip on computer software access? Done! WinLock can restrict downloaders, message consumers, CD, DVD burners, games, etc. You can virtually block any application or areas of it: popup windows, alerts, windows. So, it can behave as a control that is parental additionally so when an excellent limitation pc software for mal-behaved persons. Moreover, It operated automatically with Windows and protected with a master password.
WinLock 8.2 Professional
WinLock Professional requires a moderate quantity of system memory and CPU has a good response time and contains user documentation. No error dialogs have been shown in our testing and WinLock Professional did not hang or crash; we have not come across any issues. To sum it up, WinLock Professional is a very good choice for limiting access to your computer. This security tool allows you to restrict your users from accessing important system resources like Control Panel, desktop, and system registry, disable Windows hot keys (such as Alt-Ctrl-Del, Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Esc, etc.), block mouse, hide the Start button and taskbar. It loads automatically with Windows and allows you to add an optional startup message, provide audio notification, and set the time limit. Once that limit is reached, Windows is summarily shut down. You can toggle the timer on and off from the tray.
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and higher, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- At least 4 MB of free space on the hard disk.
- A reasonable amount of RAM
WinLock 8.2 Softwares
This security tool will allow you to restrict your users from accessing important system resources like Control Panel, Desktop, and system registry, disable Windows hot keys (such as Alt-Ctrl-Del, Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Esc, etc.), hide the Start button and taskbar. And it runs from the system tray and requires a password to gain access to any of the available settings the program can be set to automatically turn on the protection status on system startup, enable a shutdown Windows menu and save the password in the Settings profile. But you can also enable system monitoring, hide the system tray icon, as well as select the priority level and interface language.
Furthermore, you can set up notifications, enable logging and customize options (e.g. file created or changed, media removed), enable remote administration, as well as alter system settings (e.g. disable Registry Editor and computer lockdown, hide the File menu in Windows Explorer, block the Windows key).
Key Features WinLock 8.2:
- Supported by all windows operating system.
- Display the remaining time on the digital clock display.
- Access WinLock in a secure way by USB flash drive.
- Block access to selected files, folders and applications.
- Limit access to untrusted and questionable websites.
- Take desktop and webcam snapshots at a specified time.
- Lock, capture snapshots, apply restrictions remotely from PC or mobile.
- Users have the ability to unlock the system without entering the master password.
- Create different protection schemes for each account in a multiple-user environment.
- System restrictions – disable command prompt, Control Panel, Safe Mode, and more.
- Time-limited access – control how long other users can use the computer
- Restrict Start Menu – hide the selective Start menu items, block context menus
- Control Internet access – allow access only to the trusted sites only, and block all others
- Software filter – block access to the downloaders, games, messaging clients, or CD burners
- Hide drives – hide your system and network drives in Windows Explorer
- Logging – monitor changes to the Windows shell and writes these changes to the log file
- Chrome 38 compatibility.
- Improved support for touch-screen devices.
- Improved support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Minor changes and fixes.
- Guest Password
- USB Exclusions
- Smart Restrictions and User Profiles
- USB Authentication
- Internet Explorer Restrictions
- Website Content Filters
- Remote Lock
- Webcam Snapshots