WordWeb 9.03 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download Latest 2021
Choose from the off-line dictionary with 150,000 root words and 120,000 synonym words or take a look in web dictionaries, just one click away. In general, WordWeb quickly provides you with definitions, synonyms, and related words as well as readable and audible pronunciations. It keeps running in the background and can be activated by marking a word and pressing the customizable hotkey. Use the “Replace”-Button to exchange the initial word in your favorite word-processor with an appropriate synonym. The free offline English dictionary and thesaurus with synonyms, related words and great search – and no adverts. Audio pronunciations are available with the separate Audio Edition app.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
– 285,000 words, phrases, and derived forms
– 225,000-word sense definitions
– 70,000 usage examples
– 85,000 text pronunciations
– Synonyms, similar and related words
– N. American, British, Australian and international English
Search features include:
– Alphabetical listing
– Spelling suggestions
– Sounds-like and often-confused
– Fast pattern-matching search (*, ? vowel and consonant)
– Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
Key Features 2021
- Definitions and synonyms
- Related words
- 5000 audio pronunciations
- 65 000 text pronunciations
- 150 000 root words
- 120 000 synonym sets
- Look up words in almost any program.
- Now can find Definitions and synonyms
- Highlights widely used terms which are widely-understood
- Bookmark terms
- Search for terms in a lot of optional words that is additional
- 70 000 pronunciations, with pop-up hint pronunciation key
- Include definitions to the database
- Include your customized glossaries
- Export and import customized definitions and glossaries
- 70 000 usage examples
- Reverse meaning (full text) search
- Links between sounds-like and words being often-confused
- Solve and discover anagrams
- Find terms matching a pattern
- Add optional dictionaries that are third-party separate tabs
- Tab pages to always check internet references quickly
- Clear text pronunciations with syllables
- Content results to the clipboard
- View alphabetically nearest words, recommendations for numerous misspellings.
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, JPEG, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
You can quickly look up words from within other apps by selecting the word, then select WordWeb from the pop-up menu (requires Android M and higher).
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it’s free. Better than dictionary.com? – judge for yourself!
WordWeb fully covers American, British, Australian, Canadian and Asian English spellings and words. It is updated regularly and has no annoying adverts. If a word isn’t found the search feature automatically searches other dictionaries and an encyclopedia, and shows you anything it finds. The database indexes over a million different entries. You can also cross-reference to definitions on other sites. And if you don’t know a word in a definition, you can click on it to take you to its definition.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.
WordWeb Serial Key:
WordWeb License Key:
WordWeb 2021 Key: